X1800xt

Zapdos

In Runtime
Hey,
I was wondering if to buy the X1800XL would be a good choice for a gamer who plays battlefield 2 GRAW (Ghost recon advance warfighter) and all the nw games. heres its specs http://www.gpureview.com/show_cards.php?card1=326&card2= Tell me what you think.

Also i wanted to know if it would work on a nvidia mobo i have the nForce 4 A8N Ultra. Thanks for the help.

Also here are my specs:

AMD 3700+ 2.7ghz
1GB RAM
BFG 6600GT
160GB HD

lol, I think a X1800XL or XT will be good, But make sure to get 512MB if your not plaing to upgrade for a long time

So when games later in the year use 512MB you will be ready and also with Vista and its reccomend to use a 256MB and shader Model 2.0 video card, and the X1800XT / XT has 512MB or 256MB and shader model 3.0 ;)

lol sorry for the confusion. But yah i am looking at both cards. Si the XT will be good for battlefield 2 and future games i may play when i buy vista. Lol if i might sell my 6600GT... might be a backup card tho. And the XT/XL will defently work on my mobo? nForce 4 Ultra. Thanks for the advice and help

Man, a 6600GT as a backup card?!

I have some old 4MB PCI cards or my backup cards! That sucks!

Zapdos said:
lol sorry for the confusion. But yah i am looking at both cards. Si the XT will be good for battlefield 2 and future games i may play when i buy vista. Lol if i might sell my 6600GT... might be a backup card tho. And the XT/XL will defently work on my mobo? nForce 4 Ultra. Thanks for the advice and help
LOL when you get vista.. you wont be getting good frames. stick with XP untill Microsoft fixes Vista and makes it really less ram + other stuff. And read up on google if X1800XT will work on Nforce 4 Ultra. Im sure that it works :)

kk Cool lol. Yah i might sell when i get the XT. But ill keep it for awile just incase the XT fails. So the Xt will be alot faster and cleaner than the 6600GT?

Back
Top Bottom