Gallery: Your desktop

i hate the vista transformation pack! the theme is boring, sounds boring, icons are really worse, bootscreen really sucks...i would just leave it to the regular 'windows classic' theme.

Then do that, although, I dont like the transparacy.I dont pay attentio to sounds, nor icons. Its just a nice refresher for the screen.

140148201_3b0d947af7_o.jpg

drumthrasher said:
i hate the vista transformation pack! the theme is boring, sounds boring, icons are really worse, bootscreen really sucks...i would just leave it to the regular 'windows classic' theme.

Did you even try it? Wow, if you haven't you deserved to be slapped for even assuming it sucks. Pictures are never a basis for judgement, trial is. I do agree, the boot screen sucks, but you can always uncheck it when you install the Pack. Or if you don't want to even see it at all and save two or maybe three seconds off your boot time, go to MSConfig, click on the tab BOOT.INI and uncheck "/NOGUIBOOT". That completely takes out the bootscreen you see everytime you start up and actually saves a little time. :)

Back
Top Bottom