Anyone excited about the upcoming movies?

Summerstorm and Struggle. These are the two movies that seem most intresting to me right now. These are not my usual type of movies, as I usually go more for action than Romance / drama.

Summerstorm is an english version of the movie "sommersturn". More is available about it here. http://www.summerstorm-themovie.com/ However it's select theatres only right now.

Struggle is an independant film, and looks very good. I probolly mainly like it because I know one of the actors though. Defiantly want to see this movie, but they need to advertise it a bit more.

Im waiting on the new to fast too furious, tokyo drift. Looks to be good, unless your not into cars....

X3 should be great! I saw MI3 a few weekends ago, thought it was great. A lot of people said it sucked but I really liked it. I'm reading the Da Vinci Code now and plan to watch the movie after I read it. Friends tell me the book is better, and the movie didnt have all the parts in the book. I personally think movies that are based on books don't live up to the books, but in this case, I'll have to find out for myself.

Damn, I just saw the trailer for The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. Wow, looks good. Can't wait to watch that one. What's that new movie coming out on 6/6/06? It has something to do with evil. That I know. Just look at the date it will come out, lol.

the fast and the furious? Thats the crap you guys are waiting for. Let me sum it up for you so you dont waster your money..

-Unrealistically young attractive abercrombe model plays as a detective undercover
-Theres a girl who races that he really likes but is conflicted on what to do because shes a criminal
-Makes friends with some of the guys but then rats them out and someone says "Dude...I trusted you, I thought we were like brothers..."
-The detective realizes hes made a mistake and learns to love racing

DEEP MAN, DEEP

Natalya said:
kokoda? isnt that the army movie? or am i confused?
Yeh Kokoda is about the Australian Troops in PNG fighting against the Japanese. I think the Japanese had ten men for evey one of the Australian troops.

I'm going to see it mainly for the cars. I found out the movie's name that's coming out on 6/6/06. "The Omen". Looks scary, ooooooo. I just scared everyone's pants off.

I've seen all the Fast and the Furious movies so I might as well go see this one. It's all right, but the movie could be made better. The first one was by far the best.

Back
Top Bottom