WarRock clan?

looks pretty good. Kinda like battlefield, though if someone is already playing could u tell me how realistic this is? Like 1 headshot with any gun = death, and like 3 bullets to the chest from m4 = death etc.
Since the thing I hate about bf is that sometimes u just need to empty like 1/2 of the magazine to kill one guy from medium range.

And something more about the clan? Not just there is a clan do u want to join.
I'd like to know the name, how many players u have, are u going to compete in any ladders/cups, where are u located (as in all of the players, gonna suck for someone from middle asia trying to play on a server that is in the USA) and do u have a game server?
And if the clan recruits just by taking anyone in who wants to come then I'm not interested.

i dont have a clue how to play this game. just been playing. killed only a few people and got killed like 100 times. im getting the hang of it so ill join the clan if you want me lol :D ill get some practice in

ok i played some more and killed some people. i am @ 6% lol. im crap. you guys got a clan yet? oh and are there any instructions on moves, etc...?

warrockcontrol3dz.png

cool ive talked to my freind we have forums up and ready so register if u guys can link is Teamakhangout.forumsplace.com

register there please if u wanna join and my freind extremley good at war rock. hes so good u might think he hacks but hes good ive watched him play before and trust me he does not hack wat so ever. i dont really care if ur good or not as long as ur behaved:p we will teach you how to play and marx ur good.

Back
Top Bottom