when i boot my pc, its always end up in black screen, help!!!

hi, can i burn it to my cdr, cos i don't have A drive? and will all of my data will lost once it run it?

ok this happened to me after i tried uninstalling my graphics driver on a weird windows edition. What i did to fix it was i went into safe mode, and reinstalled the driver I have a western digital 80 gig hard drive and everything is fine with it
what Graphics card do you have? cuase if it is geforce/nvidia you have to get the driver from online i think its www.nvidia.com
if its ATI or radeon then you have to go the ATI site and get those download those drivers

Step 1: Restart Windows in safe mode
1. Restart the computer. After the Power On Self Test (POST), press the F8 key.
2. On the Windows Advanced Options Menu, use the ARROW keys to select Safe Mode, and then press ENTER.
3. If you are prompted to select the operating system to start, select Microsoft Windows XP edition (where edition is the edition of Windows XP that is installed), and then press ENTER.
4. On the To begin, click your user name page, click Administrator.
5. Type the administrator password, and then click the arrow button.

Note In some cases, the Administrator password may be set to a blank password. In this case, do not type a password before you click the arrow button.
6. Click Yes to close the message that states that Windows is running in safe mode.

Step 2: Turn off the secondary display adapter
1. Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Manage.
2. In the left pane of the Computer Management snap-in, click Device Manager.
3. In the right pane of the Computer Management snap-in, expand Display adapters.
4. Under Display adapters, right-click Intel(R) 830M Graphic Controller-1, and then click Disable.
5. Click Yes to confirm, and then quit the Computer Management snap-in.
6. Restart the computer normally.

Step 3: Reinstall the secondary display adapter
1. Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Manage.
2. In the left pane of the Computer Management snap-in, click Device Manager.
3. In the right pane of the Computer Management snap-in, right-click Unknown display adapter under Other devices, and then click Uninstall.
4. Click OK to confirm the device removal.
5. If you are prompted to restart the computer, click No.
6. On the Action menu, click Scan for hardware changes. Windows should correctly identify the display adapter as an Intel 830 Graphics Controller.
7. Restart the computer.
8. Log on to Windows as Administrator, and then insert the Hewlett Packard Recovery CD-ROM.
9. Right-click Start, and then click Explore.
10. Locate the following folder on the Hewlett Packard Recovery CD:
\HP\DRIVERS\VIDEO
11. Double-click Setup.exe to start the InstallShield Wizard.
12. Follow the instructions to install the Hewlett Packard display drivers, and then restart the computer

See how this treats you.

destinyx said:
Hi, sorry, may i know what's your 'sure' means? it means you help me get the file or my data will lost once i run this file? :confused: :confused: :confused:

No, it is to actually test your hard drive for bad sectors. Bad sectors corrupts files and does nightmare. that's a bad sector.

Test it.

Back
Top Bottom