Hey David... I got you.

Yea I used to have this problem. I finally got frustated after I made a post about 9/11 lets just say I got a lot of e-mails... I played around and shut it off as nasha said simple play in your settings you should see it somehwere.

ive been getting messages for other people for ages... ive turned off the subscribed threads, now the only thing i get is reported posts.. and random ones for someone else

You can disable notifications in the User CP, but its kinda weird to get messages for other people. This has never actually happened to me. :-/

Thats funny, I was wondering what to expect from this thread!!

I know about the situation with emails going to the wrong people, it seems to be happening with most of us

joxley1990 said:
Wooo it's me! My posts are that good, everyone needs to be informed! Na just jokin..

I never get those..I get them to everything I do on CT though, thats why I made a separate account. I get emails saying where I am on the forum, Its so annoying.
Second account?, are you seriously telling me that you have a second CF account, explain. :confused:

Nah, he says the second account was on CT. Can't think off the top of my head what CT is though.

UK31337 said:
Nah, he says the second account was on CT. Can't think off the top of my head what CT is though.
It's stands for his computer site, it's there, [permitted] in his sig, see it?

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom