What kind of music are you into?

Ozzfest 2006 | Tour Dates & Lineup

main stage - Ozzy Osbourne, System of a Down, Disturbed, Lacuna Coil, Hatebreed, and a mystery band who is Avenged Sevenfold.

second stage - Black Label Society, Atreyu, Unearth, Bleeding Through, Norma Jean, Walls of Jericho, the Red Chord, A Life Once Lost, Strapping Young Lad, All that Remains, Full Blown Chaos, and Between the Buried and Me.

Tweez said:
Ozzfest 2006 | Tour Dates & Lineup

main stage - Ozzy Osbourne, System of a Down, Disturbed, Lacuna Coil, Hatebreed, and a mystery band who is Avenged Sevenfold.

second stage - Black Label Society, Atreyu, Unearth, Bleeding Through, Norma Jean, Walls of Jericho, the Red Chord, A Life Once Lost, Strapping Young Lad, All that Remains, Full Blown Chaos, and Between the Buried and Me.

HaHa too slow but thank you i had trouble with ' Walls Of Jericho ' , i put 'Wrlls Of Terights '......o_O LOL :eek:

ozzfest looks pretty good.. im gonna see disturbed when they decide to do their UK tour..

Lordi are going to download too now :D just read the news on the site, cait wait to see them!

got the weekend and parking tickets today... just waiting for my camping tickets now...

Jordan Pardy said:
That's a really good point... just like people fail to look past graphics in games. :p

I guess I sorta understand how some people look past the graphics in cs 1.6.. but i'll never be able to understand how someone can use a high-end system to play that old game.. such a waste.

mark thorpe said:
Lordi are going to download too now :D just read the news on the site, cait wait to see them!

Yeah, I'm ecstatic about that, their only UK show this tour too.

Also Wicked Wisdom are playing Friday mainstage .. which has Jada Pinkett Smith (from Matrix Revelations and Reloaded, i'm sure most of you have seen those movies) in it, quite impressed by their sound. Check them out, by clicking "hear" and you'll get to listen to short clips from all their songs.

Not a bad band, might go see them.

Back
Top Bottom