Voodoo is GONE!!!

security reasons...

If I were a girl I'd still pretend I was a boy... simply because *most* of the time girls tend to get hounded by boys on computer forums.

it's great if you're a girl that likes attention. but not so great if you just want to talk about computers...

Most people just assume I'm male I guess... which is OK cause I am!

Sorry for being a little late, but did Voodoo Child just get banned for double posting, or was there another reason? :)

root said:
security reasons...

If I were a girl I'd still pretend I was a boy... simply because *most* of the time girls tend to get hounded by boys on computer forums.

it's great if you're a girl that likes attention. but not so great if you just want to talk about computers...

Most people just assume I'm male I guess... which is OK cause I am!

yea your right

sorry girls :(

Jordan Pardy said:
Sorry for being a little late, but did Voodoo Child just get banned for double posting, or was there another reason? :)

yes, he got banned for double posting, ive warned him several times for it before, and he still did it, so i gave him a 3 day.. next time it will be a 30 day.

mark thorpe said:
yes, he got banned for double posting, ive warned him several times for it before, and he still did it, so i gave him a 3 day.. next time it will be a 30 day.
So if you do it by accident sometime, you'll get warned before banned? Maybe you should make a sticky....

Back
Top Bottom