2006 NBA Playoffs

God damit, Pistons won. I hate them so much, I wanted the Cavs to win. Ohh well, hopefully Miami will take the pistons out..

Man, the Clippers are dissapointing me tonight. Stupid Suns are making their 3's tonight. It's a blowout. I officially hate the Suns now. They will advance to the next round to play the Mavericks. I hope Dallas smoke Phoenix. I can't believe the Spurs lost. Man, they blew it.

Here's my NBA Final prediction. Get ready for this:

DALLAS MAVERICKS vs DETROIT PISTONS

The Miami vs Detroit should be a good series, but I'm iffy on the Heat because they are inconsistent. Shaq isn't the Shaq of the past and the Pistons has a lot of weapons. I'm not a Pistons fan, but realistically, it's going to be Mavericks and Pistons in the finals.

I like to see Dallas win it all though. I'm tired of the Pistons.

So true, hey on the other hand what do you think will happen with T-Mac, a lot of people are saying that he will never be the same, due to his back problem. He is one of my favorite players, but a lot of people are saying his time isabout to go, this sucks, he was going to be one of the greats..Just wondering what you think, and what will happen too him.

The heat can definitly take down the Pistons, they almost did it last year and wade was all banged up. Now wade is healthy and better then last year and shaq is playing well i dont' see the series going longer then 5 games.

As for McGrady, i think he will still be one of the dominant players in the game but he will never be the same. He's going to have back problems for a long time to come. He may play another couple of seasons but i can't see him going far beyond that.

Yeah and hes so damn young, its ashame. On the other hand so is the Barbaro situation, one minute he is going for the triple crown, and now fighting for his life......:(

Tracy McGrady will be ok. He's young and has a lot of energy. Who do you guys think will be in the Finals? I can't believe the Heat beat the Pistons in Game 1. I say Detroit will win it all in 6 games.

I think it will be Dallas and Miami. Unless Detroit plays better then they did in game one they will lose the series.

That Detroit vs Miami series is actually up for grabs. The Heat has a good coach in Pat Riley when the Pistons has crappy Flip Saunders :(. Detroit makes up for medicore coaching for talented plays. I'm just not a big Heat fan.

I think the heat will prevail this year cause Wade is healthy and playing better then last year. I think the suns will win the shootfest but it's definitly going to be a trackmeet in that series.

That's exactly what the Suns did in Game 1 in the Suns/Mavs series. The Suns didn't shoot that many 3's in that game like they did with the Lakers and Clippers. Strange, but they got a lot of the scoring done from inside. The Pistons won tonight which tied the series up at one game a piece. That's good. Well, there's like 50 seconds left with the Pistons leading by 7 points. No way Miami's coming back.

Back
Top Bottom