worst way to die

Cileskot, not another, inane, feeble excuse for a topic, if you're going to compose a thread, let's not have such a juvenile one, it only generates equally juvenile responses, I don't want to to appear to be a killjoy, I enjoy a funny topic, but THIS........well!

TRDCorolla said:
The reason why I said being burned alive is because I burned myself once with matches when I was 8 years old on my fingertip. Oh man, you haven't felt true pain unless you actually burn yourself with an actual flame!!!! The pain is beyond words. Imagine that all over your body. Ouch, you will die of shock literally. I rather have my hands cut off than being burned.

once my cousin lit my finger on fire as I re cal he spilt lighter fluid or some kind flammable liquid and he had a cig he was gonna smoke (and nether me or him knew that the flammable liquid was on my finger) and I was coris (sp?) and 2 and I put my finger over the lighter and it started on fire and he rushed me to the bathroom and put cold water over it I didn't even make a sound I was shocked and every time I see him he reminds me of that

okay, weirdest thing, my friends and i started talkin about this wit my friends too
okay
worst would be being buried alive, now my friends are stoners, so ther like "oh well id just go to sleep" then my other friends like "well i couldnt, itd be too scary, id be freakin out," so my friends like "well, take some nyquil, enuff of that stuff wud take you out, that shud be ther new slogan "Nyquil, puts you to sleep in the worst situations..."

actually, I don't think dying alone is bad at all, in fact, when I die I want to be alone.

Back
Top Bottom