when i boot my pc, its always end up in black screen, help!!!

destinyx

Solid State Member
Hi, i have some problem for my window. that's every 2 times i boot my pc, it won't log into desktop but a black screen there. and i have to re-setup the windown xp setup cd to go to my desktop. is anyone know how to solve the problem? pls help me, i'm realy sick and tired of it :( :(

You might have a problem with your video card, psu. Try booting into safe mode, and changing some settings there.

keep tapping f8 on your keyboard as you switch on your pc. then choose safe mode using the arrows. when did your pc start doing this?

couple of months, 1st i thought its crashed by windows (cos i got two windows), but after i format my hard drive, it's fine for a few days, but then it happened again :(

mind tell me how to check the "video card, psu" after i go to safe mode? :confused: what setting i should do? :p

i dont know how to do that but... your hard drive could also be buggered if you have re installed

this happened to me. i had a western digital hdd and a radeon 9200se, ya it sucks, and i just reinstalled, and everything now works.

Back
Top Bottom