glow sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brookfield said:
I just wonder why you keep saying that you're lost, I can show you when you've said it before, if you like.

Do you understand the meaning of my name? IT AINT BLONDE FOR NOTHING!

Paradox said:
pour it on moving cars from the bridge, creep them the **ck out lol

lol?
I do understand that u probably were young and didn't have funtioning brains back then but saying "lol" to that kind of stuff is quite stupid.
I don't know if u understand but just imagine what a driver might do if the liquid would fall on his/her windshield. She might panic, and panic when drivin a car can pretty easily lead into an accident. Which alot of times leads to people getting hurt. Of course the risk is alot smaller if the cars are driving really slow, but still.

As I said I do understand that u were smaller back then, but surely u must understand now how stupid that was?

Anyone who drives a car deserves to die, They are slowly killing everyone with there stolen, refined, middle eastern, crude oil, spewing forth from gas guzzleing monster trucks that pass for automobles....unless you drive some electric battery powered shoebox...peace and love and treehugging happyness....PS cat converters are a load of BS.

Tweez said:
Anyone who drives a car deserves to die, They are slowly killing everyone with there stolen, refined, middle eastern, crude oil, spewing forth from gas guzzleing monster trucks that pass for automobles....unless you drive some electric battery powered shoebox...peace and love and treehugging happyness....PS cat converters are a load of BS.

lol, ur just like the scientist who seriously claimed that we should kill 90% of the planets population so the planet would survive longer.

bring forth the cull......the world should work just like LOGANS RUN.......remember that classic movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom