Ready for the racing season

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Almost finsished my exams! Im going to start racing soon..Cant wait!!!

Heres my sexy bike ready for the track. Anyone else on this forum ride?

6565.jpg

bike12121.jpg

I used to go green laning, but have never competed in any kind of comp...

I used to have an suzuki RM125 (the old twin shock kind).

1975_Suzuki_RM125.jpg
that's what it looked like...
now I'd love to have a bike, (as well as not instead of a car). but I can't afford to get both a bike and a car on the road, and have very limited places to use a bike off road. also my girlfriend would be paranoid about me breaking my neck in some kind of traffic accident!

for those of you who don't know what green laning is, google it, it's not rude

Ahh back in the good old days :D Times change...this is what the 2006 model is like

RM125K6.jpg

U should get hold of a off road bike, they go so cheap nowadays.

I know..
but I live in a basement flat in a city...

and whilst I could keep a bike at my dads house that would really mean that I only got to ride it about 3 times in a year, (when I went back there).
and I know that the only places I'd really be able to ride is a disused railway embankment, which was a lot of fun when I was 13/14, but might have significantly lost it's appeal...

+I want a bike so I can get to work faster than in a car in traffic!
car for winter, bike for summer!

My dad's been going on for years about ghetting a road bike (suzuki Bandit 600), so when he does finally get around to getting that, (which will probably be this year) I know that I'm going to have fun on that.

Road bikes are suicide in my opinion. No matter how gooder rider you are.

Just last week I was involved in an accident with one

... just thismorning i was VERY nearly involved in an accident with one.. just as well ive got good brakes on my car, the idiot pulled straight out infront of me, i was about 2 car lengths away.. i had to slam on the brakes and pull onto the other side of the road to avoid him, very lucky...

someone came off outside my house a couple of weeks ago too, id love a road bike, but they just arent safe enough... if i was to get a bike, which id love to, it would be an offroad, but for now, im sticking with my 206 :D

Used to do a bit of banger racing in Scotland. I have raced quads and off-road karts. It was the best time of my life.

Might give motorbikes a go one day..I think i'd enjoy it..

Where could I get a dirt cheap one from, any condition..just one that goes over 20MPH..

mark thorpe said:
... just thismorning i was VERY nearly involved in an accident with one.. just as well ive got good brakes on my car, the idiot pulled straight out infront of me, i was about 2 car lengths away.. i had to slam on the brakes and pull onto the other side of the road to avoid him, very lucky...

someone came off outside my house a couple of weeks ago too, id love a road bike, but they just arent safe enough... if i was to get a bike, which id love to, it would be an offroad, but for now, im sticking with my 206 :D
That happened to me once before :-/

Back
Top Bottom