What kind of music are you into?

Well, I prefer both to be honest. I downloaded most of that music, and right now i'm buying them piece by piece. I plan to own all the albums i downloaded that I care for. (All the metallica past black can die in a fire for all I care.)

Boards of canada
Autechre
slint
June of 44
Depeche mode
Vitalic
modest mouse
Broken social scene
Her space holiday
Jesper Dahlback
Deftones
Bastro
Cul-de-sac
Rodan
The for carnation
Mogwai
explotions in the sky
Godspeed you black emperor
Tool
Bush tetras
(to name but a few)

MikeReiner said:
Well, I prefer both to be honest. I downloaded most of that music, and right now i'm buying them piece by piece. I plan to own all the albums i downloaded that I care for. (All the metallica past black can die in a fire for all I care.)
Post-Black is still good music. It just isn't metal.

Chimaera said:
Post-Black is still good music. It just isn't metal.

Admittingly, there are a few decent tracks here and there on Load and ReLoad.. but you HAVE to admit... St. Anger has drums thats sound like pans, the riffs suck, and Hetfield can't sing anymore. He'd be better off screaming and trying to sound mad as hell, atleast thats acceptable.

Though I do agree with you all on the suckyness of St. Anger, I don't think it was all that bands fault, for a start the first bad thing I picked up on that album was the shockingly terrible production by Bob Rock. Any producer with a sane mind wouldn't have let Lars change his snare drum, let alone let Metallica as a whole release an album so bad. After all, why do you think Metallica have dropped Rock for the production of their next album and got in Rubin? That in itself says to me Metallica weren't happy with the job Bob Rock did.

Slayer said:
Though I do agree with you all on the suckyness of St. Anger, I don't think it was all that bands fault, for a start the first bad thing I picked up on that album was the shockingly terrible production by Bob Rock. Any producer with a sane mind wouldn't have let Lars change his snare drum, let alone let Metallica as a whole release an album so bad. After all, why do you think Metallica have dropped Rock for the production of their next album and got in Rubin? That in itself says to me Metallica weren't happy with the job Bob Rock did.
Have you by any chance seen Some kind of Monster (The Doco)? It helped me appreciate what Metallica had to go through to make St. Anger. I agree with you on the Bob Rock thing though.

Hey could somebody give me a good lineup for Ozzfest... the site is blocked here... bloody military comm (commie bas...ds)

blind_reaper8 said:
Hey could somebody give me a good lineup for Ozzfest... the site is blocked here... bloody military comm (commie bas...ds)

Yep,

Ozzy - Mainstage

S.O.A.D
Disturbed
AX7
Hatebreed
Lacuna Coil
DragonForce

B.L.S - Second Stage ( Monster Energy )

Atreyu
Unearth
Bleeding Through
Norma Jean

Wrlls Of Terights - Second Stage ( Rotating Slots )

Hered Chord
A Life Once Lost
STRAPPING YOUNG LAD
All That Remains
Full Blown Chaos
B.T.B.A.M
Bad Acid Trip

Ok there done, that is all them :D

Back
Top Bottom