Anyone excited about the upcoming movies?

I have posedin I don't believe i've seen it yet though, and the hedge I could have that too. REally not movies have me exticted as of yet.

I'm probably going to see the Da Vince Code and the new X-men.
I liked the Da Vinci Code book, and have loved the 2 previous X-men movies so thats why I'm going to see these.

TRDCorolla said:
Oh, has anyone seen The Da Vinci Code yet? I heard it sparked a controversey. It totally goes against Christ and the Bible. Haven't seen it yet, but I may see it just for fun. If anyone's seen this movie, post it here. I like to read up on what you thought of it.

My GF seen it last night she said it was really good, with all the debunking of the whole dan Brown theory(stolen from Holy blood holy grail) thats going on at the moment for that alone i'll give it a go, the books a good read, a clever page turner thats an easy read, besides who's to say he's not hit the mark anyway....was jesus born of a virgin and was the son of god, could walk on water and turn water to wine, or was he just an out spoken dissident with some rad ideas who had a wife and kids but the powers that be did'nt like his views, and considering the historical era he was in he had to do a bolter or be put to death, instead maybe he went into hiding to save his skin....who knows someone on here may carry some merivingian DNA in them.......Should'nt the Bible have "NON FICTION" writen on the back as well?....

Tweez said:
Should'nt the Bible have "NON FICTION" writen on the back as well?....

Dont go criticizing others beliefs... religion is one of those things where you shouldnt say "your beliefs are crap"... that will get lots of people angry... and isnt this a movie thread anyway?

Re: "

blind_reaper8 said:
Dont go criticizing others beliefs... religion is one of those things where you shouldnt say "your beliefs are crap"... that will get lots of people angry... and isnt this a movie thread anyway?

The question mark at the end was a point of debate not a statement..I see no criticizing in my post...and i did not at any point say anyones beliefs are crap.....and do belive the title of this thread is "Anyone excited about the upcoming movies?"

Back
Top Bottom