torrents?

NeXuS said:
Try Azureus its pretty fast :D

the program doesn't make any difference. Well it might if u are using a really bad program, but I'm guessing most of them are good enough to be able to use the bandwidth available.
It's about the torrent, a good seed/leech ratio and it should be quite fast.

Azureus website ask you to type in an email address and your name. Is that really necessary? I'm thinking it might be a trap to catch illegal downloads. Did you guys using Azureus input your email address and name?

Azeusus sucks for BTs use utorrent they are much better simply google them and you can easly find their offical site. YOu ccan always play around with ports and stuff and that might get you faster speeds and tweak it on up. But mostly it requires good seeders.

Can anyone give me the direct link to a good torrent without having to give away contact information? Seems like a lot of torrent sites need it.

TRDCorolla said:
Can anyone give me the direct link to a good torrent without having to give away contact information? Seems like a lot of torrent sites need it.

for email i generally just use User@user.com ... unless theyve gotta send you a reg. key... name... fake it up... your new name is johnny cocrine :cool: follow suit with anything else

Back
Top Bottom