its almost like a temporary tatoo

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
okay, so i have an lcd monitor right? its about a year old, and i never turn my computer off, if i forget to turn off my monitor over a week, then i get a cool image burn of my background, so at one point, i could see a volcom logo embossed in all of the backgrounds of websites, its pretty cool, i would post a pic, but i dont think u can see it in a pic...

yeah....it's not cool, you should have your monitor set to turn off after like 15 mins or 30 mins if you want your monitor to last. It's not good to have the images burned into the screen like that.

lol, i no its bad, but its the coolest ever, and its not that bad... you can barely see it, unless ur on a white screen...

Some of the monitors at my school have the backgrounds burned in really bad. It gets kind of annoying if you are looking at a mainly white webpage.

Ever seen one of those stand up game machines, or like am ATM machine. Those have the most horrible burn-ins :eek:

ArrizX said:
Ever seen one of those stand up game machines, or like am ATM machine. Those have the most horrible burn-ins :eek:

NO DOUBT... you end up putting all of your life savings in some account for starving kids in Micronesia or something... GRRR those piss me off... horrid

blind_reaper8 said:
NO DOUBT... you end up putting all of your life savings in some account for starving kids in Micronesia or something... GRRR those piss me off... horrid

I remember the first time I accidently put my life savings into some account for starving kids in micronesia... Pissed me off, Now I live in a box.

Back
Top Bottom