Mac Comic

lol, thats true.... ;)
and the young guy in those commercials is from a movie..... hmmmm, what was it, damn!
hold on i almost got it.....
DODGEBALL
thats it!^^^
hes the kid who wanted to be a cheerleader, but didnt make the team :D

Lol... :D Apple also has all those reasons on their website about why you should get MAC instead of PC but they don't talk about the PC benefits.

like the fact that other companies besides apple make software for PC's...
and wtf is with that bs where the mac's like, "mac works with evrything" bullsh!t, it works with the ipod, and a couple of hp cameras...

boardordi3 said:
like the fact that other companies besides apple make software for PC's...
and wtf is with that bs where the mac's like, "mac works with evrything" bullsh!t, it works with the ipod, and a couple of hp cameras...

Actually Macs work with alot more things then ipods and a couple of hp cameras... they work with like... all camera's... all printers... all external HD's... the only this that they're iffy on that I can think of.. are like, speakers.
But they do work with almost everything.

Chris

IMO my pc works with everything...
I plug it in, it toddles off to windows update, gets the drivers installs the drivers and I'm away...

It's been doing it like that since XP was release, it's nothing new, it's no better or worse than it is on a mac, it's not macs idea and it's nothing to boast about!

There are far more items of hardware that don't work on mac than there are items that do!

Back
Top Bottom