Paradox's Thought of the Day

Yeah, chuck norris quotes had it's little time... but thats gone now.. and I dought they'll ever make they're way back :p

Chris

Well, remember this one, How much wood would Chuck Norris chuch if Chuck Norris could chuck would..ahah I always found that one funny, I think Linuxguru still has it in his sig, not sure..

David Lindon said:
Those are some really interesting questions, do you study philosiphy?

No I don't, I do plan on studying it in the near future. Like most people here I just read alot of science articles.

I want to take alot more physics, psychology, and philosophy classes (Either online, or at UWF)

ignorance is bliss... and I am a very happy person... what does that say about me... am Ignorant? nay... i just fail to find things interesting... I, much like GWB, dont like to think a lot... you made me think... you are now a part of the axis of evil.

On a serious note... i think you should study up on some physics while youre at it that would probably answer your questions about light and such

From my understanding... the light would not continuously bounce... the energy would change forms... be absorbed as heat most likely

blind_reaper8 said:
chuck norris could hear it

Ernest Borgnine would have eaten Chuck Norris for Breakfast, passed him out the otherside and used him for fertilizer in his garden to feed his carrots, then fed the carrots to his pet Pig "Bronson"

BlackPepperCan.jpg

But its a new kind of Spam :)

blind_reaper8 said:
then again... chuck norris sleeps with a nightlight... not because he is afraid of the dark... but the dark is afraid of him... To CONTRADICT my previous statement... Chuck norris does not sleep, he simply waits.
Who the @/!#$% is Chuck Norris??

Back
Top Bottom