The truth about McDonalds

Its not as bad as I thought they would be, I mean we all eat more of our RDA of most things even from 'health' items. Everything in moderation is alright I like to say!

dude1234 said:
i dont care either if it kiils me. we al live once + its our choice :p
That's a good point

NeXuS said:
And why Mcdonalds there the crappiest choice of burgers, there burgers are the worst, they dont taste good, plus there other choices i prefer Carls JR or In and out
I agree :)

The Amish Kid said:
I had to try and make a healty meal from a fast food resteraunt for helath class one time. It wasn't very easy. I dont really care though, it tastes good. That's all that matters to me.
Yeah to me the same but there better choices Mcdonalds isnt the best choice in fast food

Super Size Me changed my life. :p

Haha, it really didn't, but it totally opened my mind up about McDonalds and "Fast Food America". :) Now the only fast food I eat is In 'n Out and it's ACTUAL food unlike McDonald's chemically altered crap.

I'm suprised this suprised people... like, McDicks and stuff is a treat for me. But this didn't suprise me at all, I knew about this for a long time.

Chris

NeXuS said:
Yeah to me the same but there better choices Mcdonalds isnt the best choice in fast food
Yeah, there are fast food restaurants that are better for you and also better tasting than McDonalds...

David Lindon said:
Everything in moderation

thats exactly right! its what my trainer told me! he said dont cut out anything specifically, just maintain healthy stuff but yes, everything in moderation ;)

I love McDonald's. They made a video about this guy who went on a McDonald's diet for a whole month. He gained so much weight and his blood pressure and cholestrol shot through the roof. The doctors told him that if he kept it up, he will surely die. I still love McDonald's. Just don't eat too much at that place. Big Mac, Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese, Fish Fillet, Hambrugers, mmmm..

Back
Top Bottom