worst way to die

alright, call me sick... lol

Your on a table and strapped down sprawled out, there is a table above you lined with 4 inch needles coming down at the rate of an inch per day. there is a hole for your head so the people torturing could keep you alive by feeding you and letting you drink and so they could see your face as well.

That would suck.

Picture when the needles first touch you, oh... my... god.

I mean, shock would set in after a while, but it would take a while, because you wouldnt lose that much blood because the needles would clog the wounds.

Concrete feet would suck too, that would be horrible knowing your going to have to take a breath of fresh Water.

Check this out, I've had this conversation with friends. Being covered in napalm, lit afire, then foreced to lay down under a foot of water, while being run over by a steam roller, slowly feet first. Drowning, burning to death, and being run over by a steam roller all at the same time, booyah.

I still wouldnt like Death By Nailgun...

But as I said frist, being burnt or drownt to death would be the worst. Anything worse then that is too fake. I mean like movie style. But logicly in real life, being burnt of drownt and even soffocated would be the worse!

The reason why I said being burned alive is because I burned myself once with matches when I was 8 years old on my fingertip. Oh man, you haven't felt true pain unless you actually burn yourself with an actual flame!!!! The pain is beyond words. Imagine that all over your body. Ouch, you will die of shock literally. I rather have my hands cut off than being burned.

Immagine the people in hell then, eh?

I think Me and Tweez won this one. Dying alone and a Virgin, Horrific.

Back
Top Bottom