Paradox's Thought of the Day

Paradox, your second "question". Come on man, take two seconds to think about it. I think we've all been in rooms that completely dark and unable to see anything and when light enters it doesn't stay there for eternity. lol, was that a serious question?

Dragons Call: I said a contained area, as in the light cannot escape. I think I understand the part that blind reaper said though. You shine a light at something blue, everything gets absorbed except the blue, so it rebounds, hits something that is not blue, and is then absorbed.

now.. what if the entire room was contained and white? lol so nothing would be absorbed

and now I get what your saying draconum

Paradox said:
I think I understand the part that blind reaper said though. You shine a light at something blue, everything gets absorbed except the blue, so it rebounds, hits something that is not blue, and is then absorbed.
yep, that's it.

And the 1st question, black is the color which absorbs all the light, so no light reflects from a totally black object. Then u said a blank space, so just air? Then we'd of course just see through it.

paradox, if you had a pure white room that had ABOSULTELY NO WAY of having light come in then it would still be pitch black. If then you drilled a whole in the room and shined light in and then sealed it off there would still be NO LIGHT in the room. lol.

then again... chuck norris sleeps with a nightlight... not because he is afraid of the dark... but the dark is afraid of him... To CONTRADICT my previous statement... Chuck norris does not sleep, he simply waits.

blind_reaper8 said:
then again... chuck norris sleeps with a nightlight... not because he is afraid of the dark... but the dark is afraid of him... To CONTRADICT my previous statement... Chuck norris does not sleep, he simply waits.

What's your thing with Chuck Norris?

it's a chain email or chuck norris quotes that went around a little while back...

(it did make me laugh).

You officialy scare me.

Back
Top Bottom