Fried motherboard?

j.venning

In Runtime
Hi evry1, I was just wondering what the best way to fry a motherboard would be ? I thought about using mains but wouldnt that trip and blow fuses? All ideas appreciated. Thanks, James.

why would you want to do this? just pour a load of water and sticky syrup and crap on it and thn randomly hit it and snap parts off. lol

We had a power surge last week and it fried the onboard graphics and seems all PCI sockets so it wont display anything. I just want to finish it off so we can claim for it, its no use as it is!

Its raining like hell down here in cornwall, should I just leave it outside for the night?

lol ok. id just snap everything off and pour crap over it. as long as you can claim on it then its ok :D

Poking screwdrivers around in some PCI and AGP slots is my favourite method. AGP are better than PCI for doing this as well.

Keep easy access to the PS on, as some motherboards will auto shutoff. Also, this may cause smoke and small fires, and the smoke really stinks.

Haha, rub it on carpet, both sides, poke magnets all over it, then..

Turn the sucker on!

Dont make any physical damage, the insurance companies usually check them..

my personal favourit is just having it on with the PSU set to 240V lol ive had explosions, fires but somtimes nothing so hope for an explosion!

LMAO :D :D j.venning Hope you milk the insurance companies for evey cent you can get... It's not like they dont make much money... :rolleyes:

kyleman999 said:
my personal favourit is just having it on with the PSU set to 240V lol ive had explosions, fires but somtimes nothing so hope for an explosion!

That shouldnt fry computers at that setting if your in a 110 volt enviroment. Should just cause them to not power up right.

Im also gonna add a monitor which is knacked and a 300GB hard drive that went bam! Thanks for all ur ideas - they were hilarious! Will report back! Regards.

Back
Top Bottom