The truth about McDonalds

Dragon's Call said:
joxely1990, eating mcdonalds for a week wouldnt make you "huge". You'd gain a few pounds and you'd probably have a stomach ache most every day.

Sure you aren't talking about the documnetary Supersize Me?

Im just talking about the one that was on the TV in the UK. He wasnt just ill, he physicially gained alot of weight.

oh well, i don't really care. i eat it all the time, and i'm still the same old happy joe. i could care less

Dragon's Call said:
Just because you don't gain weight doesn't mean that it's not bad for you.

Agreed

I hurt my health with some high chloestrol food from school, but I also didnt gain a pound.

people mcdonnalds wont do jack to u as long as you dont order it more than once a week. Its are fat a** porportains that make us fat and how often we eat it

DJ-CHRIS said:
Agreed

I hurt my health with some high chloestrol food from school, but I also didnt gain a pound.
I agree :) Schools aren't exactly healthy either, I eat some 'questionable' food there but I don't gain anything either...

And why Mcdonalds there the crappiest choice of burgers, there burgers are the worst, they dont taste good, plus there other choices i prefer Carls JR or In and out

I had to try and make a healty meal from a fast food resteraunt for helath class one time. It wasn't very easy. I dont really care though, it tastes good. That's all that matters to me.

Back
Top Bottom