Skype gives Canadians and Yanks free calls

i have a free legal program that makes calls free to any landline in the world (some countries excluded) but its only 1 min per call. if you pay £5 or something its unlimited for 120 days. its called internet calls or something. i just wish it was like the link above which is always free, its a pity im in the uk :(

I use skype for all my landline type calls, I have skypein number, having free calls to landlines in the UK would be well useful.

In response to the slow down on the internet, I am currently downloading a file at 300kps, and browsing quite freely, while on hold to the damn cable company, and I have no slow down.

GlasseyeUK said:
I use skype for all my landline type calls, I have skypein number, having free calls to landlines in the UK would be well useful.

In response to the slow down on the internet, I am currently downloading a file at 300kps, and browsing quite freely, while on hold to the damn cable company, and I have no slow down.

i also get pretty decent speeds of 100-300kb/s depending what i am downloading. i am on 2mb/s and skype is just like using a normal phone for me, even with international pc to pc calls

Back
Top Bottom