The World Cup!!!!!

Natalya said:
my fav clubs are arsenal

NOOOO!!!! :p ;) spurs fan here, so i hate arsenal.. lol.. we deserved 4th spot this season... hehe

lol, im going for England this year.. but i dont think well do too well, good excuse to go down the pub though :D

Natalya said:
my fav clubs are arsenal - so i gotta go for france too! (never go for england because that team cant play and they are all over rated!! - sorry to people who are from there! lol)

A bit like that gimp that team you love had as their 'keeper in the Champions League final really, no? :D

Im defently rooting for the US, although they are in a really tough group. I'm expecting Brazil to win it, they have an awesome team.

well.. I'm obviously gunning for england to win!!!

though I just realised thatI won't see the england sweeden match (which is always reasonable interesting seeing as the england manager is sweedish), cause I'll be going on holiday!

also assuming that englan do indeed get throught, I'm going to miss many more matches whilst I'm actually on holiday... (booo).

I'm backing England (because I prefer England, Scotland is a pretty sucky country and the football team is so bad it's honestly embarrassing). Bear in mind that 30th July is the 40th anniversary of England 4 - 2 West Germany.

But I doubt England'll win this time, my money's on either Brazil (because they always seem to win, regardless of how good or cack their team happens to be), France, and Italy.

As England songs go, I prefer "World in Motion" to "Three Lions".

if Scotland is 'sucky' please turn the lights out when you leave St Andrews :)

brazil and france are looking very good for it this year.

i cant support england i am afraid (overpaid popstars) although i hope they do well.

my team is Trinidad and Tobago this summer and i hope their stiker Jason SCOTLAND scores against the 'auld enemy' lol

Back
Top Bottom