Paradox's Thought of the Day

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Alright, As some of you know, I think of some pretty weird stuff when im bored. Kind of like my internal system idle process lol

Eh, I figured we have some thinkings on CF, So you all might enjoy.
Anyways, Here are my two thoughts.

• When we look at our surroundings, we register things by the light reflected off of them correct? Well. I dont know how this could be achieved, but just go along with it. Say there is nothing for light to be reflected off of. It is merely blank space. And the Light is there. Having nothing to reflect off of, would we be able to see it?
  • Also, Say you are in a contained area, With absolutely no light, it is completely dark. Then Light is let in to the contained area. Seeing as How Light is energy, And Energy cannot possibly be destroyed, Would the room forever be lit by the light rebounding continuously off of its surroundings?

For the first one, there's an simple and quick answer... look up at night.

second, well, the energy would only continue on forever only if the source was there forever, but if the source died, the energy it "produces" would die.

Chris

look up at night? i take it your talking about stars? those stars have physical gas forms, so we are seeing something

and what do you mean the energy would die, energy doesnt die..

BR: absorbed? that makes sense.. why wouldnt it reflect though?

You forgot
  • If a tree falls in the middle of the forest, and noone is around to hear it, did it make a sound?

:p

Paradox said:
look up at night? i take it your talking about stars? those stars have physical gas forms, so we are seeing something

You took it the wrong way, but I'll explain anyways.
The light in which comes from stars travels to many places, as we all know. But now, the universe is finite, beyond as we no is nothing. So, what does it look like when light hits nothing? well, look up at night (ignoring the stars of course)

Chris

well its kinda like the spectrum of light. if u paint the wall blue its basically ur painting it with something that reflects blue but absorbs all the other colors. so if you put light into the dark room you would see what you would see then the rest would be absorbed. once the entergy has stopped you dont have anything for it to absorbe or reflect.

Back
Top Bottom