Did anyone crack the code??

Dan Brown is a great author, although I must say that some of his books are somewhat repetitive. In The Da-Vinci Code and Angels & Demons, things go so similarily and it ends with a sudden and crucial twist then Robert Langdon either has sex or goes on date. :p

LOL thats so true

but i read his books and they are all good and captivate you man, you seriously cant stop reading! i wish i was like that with my high school texts LOL

I guess it's time that I read the book, or maybe I'll be a cheat and watch the movie... For the hell of it.

I don't see why people are taking it so seriously though.

people are taking it so seriously because the second or third page of the book states that ALL of the information in the book was carefully research and are all FACTS. however, thousands of people are proving that half the book is indeed wrong/fake and not facts like brown said it was

How does anyone know whether or not the book is fact or fiction though?

I mean hell, how do we even truely know how life began... No one will ever know.

Toby said:
How does anyone know whether or not the book is fact or fiction though?

I mean hell, how do we even truely know how life began... No one will ever know.
It is fiction. The truth is streached very very far. Some of it fact, some of it folklore.

PerfectSK said:
Hey I just started reading the Da Vinci Code today, lol. I'm going to read the book before I watch the movie when I noticed something on the cover of the book. There were some weird letters on the front that looked like gibberish. However at a second glance, something came to me. Leonardo Da Vinci was very paranoid about his work so he did weird things, leave messages in things, etc. I remembered in school that he learned how to write backwards, and that was one of his secret languages, so I tried putting the cover to a mirror and this is what I got. Lemme kno if anyone else noticed this..

" Praised, will reveal the truth to thee and helps to keep her seatter's family whole."

I am unsure if I got that last part right, but fill free to give your comments about this.

Actually I was looking at the book and it says ...

" Praised, will reveal the truth to thee and helps us keep her scattered family whole "

Lol, thanks. I knew something about it was wrong. I'm guessing their referring to the Priory of Sion?

nope; they are referring to mary magdalene and how she and jesus had a family; and a child. The 'us' is probably priory of sion but 'her scattered family whole' is referring to jesus' supposed family

PerfectSK said:
Well at the time, the Church was freaking crazy. They could just lock you up if the stuff you were putting out didn't agree with their ideas. Like Copernicus said the solar system revolved around the sun, but the church said it revolved around the earth. I say he had some reason behind his paranoia.
Really? Whoa.

Back
Top Bottom