What kind of music are you into?

alvino said:
That isn't that many...I usually have a select few that I listen to the most, but I usually end up listening to them all when I'm bored.

it just seems like a lot to me because i only lsiten to about 15 different bands

Quite a fan of aggressive metal really, so really that means Thrash, Extreme, Death and Heavy metal. However I love some of the mellower rock and metal, so things like Dream Theater, Opeth, Corrosion Of Conformity and Down are quite special additions to my 200+ CD Collection.

i like hip hop, rap, r nd b and stuff like that. i now listen to the online radio station: hot 108 jamz which i also can get on my psp.

Punk, Rock, and some Hip-hop, R&B. MCR and Fall Out Boy are two of my favorite bands. I'll pretty much listen to anything as long as it isn't hard core rap, or some bad country song.

I dont listen to music... i experience it :) hehe... but yea the bands that ive seen live is on my myspace howyadoin... but its blocked... basically i went to warped tour last year... ive seen Lynyrd Skynyrd... Linkin Park/(HED) Pe/Executioners... MXPX/Good Charlotte(they suck ass)/New Found Glory (not a big fan either)... CKY... Straight Outta Junior High (local band in Nebraska/Iowa)... Green Day and My Chemical Romance... but my cd collection is far more diverse... Superjoint Ritual and Lamb of God are favoites... Marilyn Manson... Korn... Johnny Cash... Ludacris... Snoop Dogg... My american heart... Green Day (huge fan)... NOFX... Lacuna Coil... Ozzy... System of a Down... Smashing Pumpkins... Blink 182... Skynyrd... Rammstein...Gunther (you touched my tra la la... mhmhmh my ding ding dong LMAO).... Zeromancer

Thats all i can think of right meow

Chimaera said:
Linkin Park is a prime example of noise :/

And to Slayer: Melodic Death Metal is awesomely cool.

Hit the nail on the head ... twice. ;)

And to Blind Reaper:

I've been to Download Festival twice, with approx 100 bands each year, 3 times when I go to it this year. On top of that I've seen the following:

Motorhead
Sepultura
Class Of Zero
Machine Head
God Forbid x2
Trivium
Caliban
In Flames
Girlschool
Cradle Of Filth
Cathedral (Best live band, EVER)
Chokehold
Unforgiven Kingdom
Headless Cross
The Southpaw Jinx

And also have the Monsters Of Rock festival, featuring Alice Cooper, Deep Purple and Journey, Download Festival featuring Soilwork, Alice In Chains, Tool, Cathedral, Devildriver, God Forbid, Strapping Young Lad, Soulfly, Stone Sour, Metallica and many others, but over them both, I have Down to see next Monday. Cannot wait for that gig. Temptations Wings!:D

Back
Top Bottom