AM2 On Sale!!!

heh, I was nervous about a year ago when I built my PC...but once you have built it you have no trouble going back and upgrading other parts and such.

Uumm..I dont think there will be too much of a rush to buy them, some 939's are good enough for anything...

MSFanBoy said:
heh, I was nervous about a year ago when I built my PC...but once you have built it you have no trouble going back and upgrading other parts and such.

yeah, and the thing about building your own PC is this: Once you know how to build a PC, you never want to go back to retail Desktop PCs.

AWESOME! AM2 is FINALLY releasing. That is good news, because Socket 939 processors will be cheaper! :D Haha, AM2 is so pointless. Until AMD releases a new architecture, Core 2 Duo (aka Conroe) will completely blow it out of the water.

joxley1990 said:
Uumm..I dont think there will be too much of a rush to buy them, some 939's are good enough for anything...
haha. yeah. s939 will be good for many years to come. im still pushing a 1.6ghz athlonXP with geforce2(onboard) and a couple of 5400rpm hdd(@ 33mbps) and 512mb of pc2100 ram

and it still gets most things done. i can even do some light gaming on it too... sims, rollercoaster tycoon, c&c red alert2, easy stuff like that. and i only have 32mb video ram!!! and some ppl are complaining that 256 isnt enough.

lol.

Back
Top Bottom