2006 NBA Playoffs

Yeah, Parker made the best turnover and the final 3 in regulation to help them make a come back. As for the refs some of the calls were iffy if you ask me, the jump ball ehh I dont know man..But who cares Lakers all the way!

Yeah, I swear they were going to call a foul on Lamar or Walton. But I'll take the jump ball. Now, I'm not a hardcore Lakers fan, but I do hate the Phoenix Suns. Plus, I like to see them play against the Clippers in the second round. Man, I'm watching the post game show now and they're talking about it. You can't believe how segregated it is here as far as Clippers and Lakers fan are. Laker fans hate Clippers and vice versa. Can you imagine what the crowd would be like when they meet? They both play in the same arena, lol. Wow, Jack Nicholson vs Billy Crystal.

There will be no home court advantage in that series. Should make for a good one if it happenes.

I'm watching Game 5 right now. It looks iffy. Clippers are turning it over too many times, but the score is close early on in the second quarter. The crowd's pretty silent and nothing like the Lakers crowd even though they're the same rowdy LA people i the same Staples Center, lol. So different.

I'm going to keep what I said from before as I edit this post for the "after". Huge difference. Clippers are smoking the Nuggets. There's 6 minutes left of the game and they're up by 20 points. I say the game is over, OVER!!!! The Clippers crowd are finally into it now. THey're going to play the Lakers in Western Conference Semifinals. Well, if the Lakers win tomorrow night which I'm sure they will. If not, then the next game after that.

Lol, how the heck did this thread get pushed all the way back? The Playoffs are still going on with 3 of 4 series going to freaking GAME 7!!!! Wow, some series huh? My Clippers are still hanging in there with the final game coming this Monday night. Hope they advance to the Western Finals. Stupid Phoenix. The only way they can win is to shoot 3's all the time. No skill at all. That's why I will always hate the Suns, until they can play better instead of everyone taking outside shots. If they insist on shooting beyond the arc, they will NOT win a championship. You can quote me on that.

I half agree with you TRD. The suns do shoot alot of three's, but you got to stick to what works for you. I think there a championship caliber team.

It's taken the Suns this far I guess, but here's the thing. If they somehow get into a shooting slump from the outside, then the game is over. If you look at the Clipper wins, all of their wins were the result of the Suns horrible field goal percentage, epecially from the 3-point range. When the Suns shot went down, they manage to beat the Clippers, but not by much. It will be interesting to see how they shoot on Monday. Clippers have more of an inside game, but can explode from the 3's just like the Suns if they want to. Lakers didn't have that edge.

The Clippers actually out did the Suns in 3-point shooting in their last game which was neat to see. They torched them pretty good. I like to see the Clips put up more 3's but at smart times during the game. When the Suns misses their outside shots, Clippers need to converge down low and get easy baskets like they've been doing all series long. Only when they have a huge lead, the Clippers can give the Suns the 1-2 punch from 3's and annihilate them. They're just too dominant inside.

just dish the ball to elton brand; he'll take care of everythin in the post. No one on the Suns can contest him

Back
Top Bottom