What Would You Do

As eminem put it

"before I become famous no give a **** about me, second they saw me on MTV I had so many new faimly members told em all to **** off"

Theres a reason why I wnat o keep a low profile among normal everday poeple I see everday.

X800 said:
I wouldnt spend it.. I would invest it, Useing like 5K out of it for a new computer and than invest the rest. So im 16 now, when im 20 i'll use some of it

$100,000,000 is a lot though. You can live off that for the rest of your life without working. FIgure this. Put $5,000,000 into a CD account at a bank. If the rate is 3%, the interest you get is $150,000 every single year for the rest of your life! How many people do you know that makes $150,000 a year? That is crazy. Plus, you still have like $95,000,000 to spend, lol. You will probably never touch that if you just want to live off the $150,000 a year interest. So spend like crazy.

First thing I would do is buy all new DJ gear. A new mixer (Xone 92) would be first on the list, as well as new CD players, new speakers, turntables. I already have the best headphones and EFX processor that money can buy so those dont need replacing.

Second would be music, I need more music. Infact I would probolly go on a vacation to europe just to buy music. I love vacations :D

Now after this, I am almost happy. I of corse wouldnt mind a new PC, house and car.

BUT EVEN WITH ALL THE MONEY, ALL THAT IS TRULY IMPORANT IS TRUE LOVE :(

buy this...
116_foto1.jpg

and this
Lamborghini%20Concept%20S%201.jpg

and this
119.jpg

and finally, this...
sea_doo_speedster_wake_brp.jpg

LOL they made a rap music video about that. A man was given 10 million he had to spedn it on other poeple within 24 hours... He bought the entire ghetto brand new sports cars, he bought out a club so they could party in it and everything else. And I mean you'd be an idiotic not to set somthing off to the side, I mean hell set of 20 mill in a CD and thats your INCOME in you ever go broke you live off of that which woudl be like 600,000 a year which IMHO isn't that difficult to live off of :)

MSFanBoy said:
Me? I'd blow it all in one weekend and uh...go back to work on monday :)

It would be fun to try, but it would be really hard to do. I mean if u can't donate it to anyone or anything like that.

It's a ridiculous amount of money. I could blow $10,000,000 in one weekend but not $100,000,000. If you want a house, there are one for sale here in so. cal for like $20,000,000. Then buy the fastest car in the world, the Ferrari, and drive the crap out of it. That would set me back another million easily. Don't forget all the luxury tax you have to pay too. But the question is: why the hell do we need a $20,000,000 home with like 100 some odd rooms? Ridiculous. A big 10,000 sq. ft. estate is good enough and they run like a million.

Back
Top Bottom