Microsoft sued again

Did you just say to Bill don't be too greedy? That microsoft's ways...even though I love microsoft, their computer part anyway, not that dreaded x square 720

Bill has been trying to make their OS less dependent on third party software for like forever. He figures by having their own web browser, his own security software (all integrated with Windows), then people will have no need for other company software on a PC. He wants all the revenue and the power to himself. A very independent OS that will function without the need for any third party programs to rely on.

Well I realize that, and he has to realize that it won't happen, but I mean...almost makes me want to switch to Linux...but I wouldn't get that crazy :p.

I like to have Linux OS as well, but it has so little support and no games for it at all I think. Can it even run games? The only reason why I like Windows is because it is pretty much standard with 100% support from all vendors. Linux need to get involved more if they want to be a serious competitor to Windows.

You can use Wine...but it's not nearly as stable..I wouldn't go to Unix or Linux unless it were for a server..and I wouldn't switch to Mac unless I was threatened at gunpoint.

I was reading about this on TomsHardware the other day. I hope it doesn't delay it too much though. I can't wait for vista to come out, I mean with all the hundreds of new errors and holes that we're going to have to find the hard way and fix! :D Oh well still I can't wait.

Vista won't be worth it either...I really don't think it will be that much better, so many of the staff working on it are working more on the design than the actual OS...they basically scrapped 40% of XP, and started there.

Back
Top Bottom