What Would You Do

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Lets say your watching TV, and you just won 100,000,000 after taxes and you got in a lump sum? Me personally first step new house, second step new car, third step computers VERY $$$ computers. Fourth step really, really, high speed internet none of that local 5 MBIT line stuff.

THen i'd take at least 20,000,000 and toss it in CDs so i'll also be able to maintain my life style. I'd take about 10,000,000 hire a stock broker and tell him to make me money.

I'd take 250,000 and toss it into the developement of merchant empries which is a game that I play.

I'd have a talk with my great grandma and ask her if she needs anything I most likely wouldn't give her a large ammount of sum, i'd maybe start giving her 500 euros a month or somthing for her to safe for emergicies. Shes been living her currently style since after WW2 so I don't see a need to change that. I'd then give my other grandma maybe a extra 800 euros each month and stuff. I'd also give all my faimly members a nice chunk of change.

Also i'd make sure I wouldn't be all OVER THE NEWS. I'd want to be able to walk into a bar plot my ass down and order a beer without 50 chicks hitting on me cause I got more money the entire town.

What would you do with 100,000,000 bucks or euros either one don't make a difference.

id call all my family in a hyper exitement. id then go out and buy everything ive ever wanted including a really large tv. the best laptop and pc out, etc... id then give some money to my faimly members. id then blow more of it on holidays and other stuff i want. i would save some of it though

house, several cars, invest a load, and donate a load to the animal rescue charity where ive worked for bout 4 years now...

and buy another house just to keep reptiles in - id have loads of reps if i could :D

I'd go on the biggest bender of my life to start with. Then would come the house and stuff.

I'd build a shelter for stray animals and make sure there ok.

Nik00117 said:
Lets say your watching TV, and you just won 100,000,000 after taxes and you got in a lump sum?

What would you do with 100,000,000 bucks or euros either one don't make a difference.

This is a fun and relaxing thread. $100,000,000 is A LOT OF MONEY!!!!!! First thing I would do is to invest $10,000,000 into a high yield Swiss account with interest. Then I would give my immediate family member a very generous chunk of that winning. The rest of my relatives can get bent. I'm not close to them and don't even know who the hell they are. Sorry.

I will keep it low profile like you. No need to spread the news. People will be all over you, even the ones you don't know. I will pay off my loans, buy a nice new car, a house, take a vacation around the world, and I would do a lot more community work. I like to put up a permanent church for Newsongs here in southern california. It will be state of the art and on a huge lot. I'll think about starting a business too. I'll keep going to school and finish my BS.

1st thing.
Call 10 of my good friends and tell them to come to my apartmen in a few hours.
Then I'd go and buy ALOT of beer and we'd just have a really great time.
Then I'd probably buy a house, and some new stuff for the house like a big tv, a nice sofa, a new computer etc.

After that I'd pay off all of my moms loans and buy her a new car, and anything else she would like to have. I'd also ask my grandparents, my aunt and my uncle if they are in need of any money, and then give them the amount that they want.
I'd also buy maybe 3-4 houses, just so that I can rent them to someone and get money that way. (not that I'd need it but it's always good to have some incomes)

Then I'd take a few friends and go on a vacation somewhere, spain maybe.

After that I'd just live a normal life, without really caring about the money I have. Of course I'd spend a little more in stuff like food etc, but I other than that my everyday life would be quite close to what it was before I got the money.

I'll have my own professional chef, hehe. Never worry about food again. I'll eat like a king everday and have a personal trainer, dietician to keep in shape at the same time. Life is grand. I'll have suites reserved for all the Clippers game.

one other thing id do is phone up my dad, tell him about all the money ive got, and then tell him to go shove himself.. either that or hire a hitman :D.

very first thing... i would put 25 million in the bank, in case some way i actually to spend the othert 75 million. then i'd buy all of my family new houses and cars, and myself a car, and buy all kinds of electronic crap ive wanted for so long. i would drop out of school most likely. hire all kinds of butlers and gardeners and stuff. move to a big city like chicago or new york or los angeles. then i would go out onn the street and drop a thousand dollars on the ground, and if somone picks it up and gives it back to me, i would let them keep it lol. its always something ive wanted to do. i would then donate a whole bunch to charities. i would then pay to have a skatepark built here in my hometown because we need one BADLY. i would eat out every day for every meal. i would go up to some perso on the street and be like, "i will give you 100,000 dollars for that bike." lol thats always soemthing ive wanted to do too. i figure by this time i would have around 50 million left, which i would not know what to do with.

I wouldnt spend it.. I would invest it, Useing like 5K out of it for a new computer and than invest the rest. So im 16 now, when im 20 i'll use some of it

Back
Top Bottom