Nursery Rhymes

Brookfield

Golden Master
Something in a lighter vein I think we need it!

I am asking what nursery rhymes you can remember, to start you off, here the ones I recall, yes that far back, OK, OK!

Humpty Dumpty, Little Miss Muffet, * Ring a Ring 'o Roses, * Old King Cole, Jack & Jill, [embarrassing this lot, so far] How does your garden grow, Little Jack Horner, Rock a bye baby, [awww, diddums then, oochie coochie coo]

*These have a founding in truth, as do a lot of others.

Well that's enough of that, phew, now it's your turn, if I can admit these, then so can others!
book.gif

baa baa rainbow sheep (politically correct version :D) its racist to say baa baa black sheep any more!!

umm, i rember basiclly the same as your Maurice..

mark thorpe said:
its racist to say baa baa black sheep any more
Very droll, but also very true, when does Tony go, soon, I hope?, but it won't stop the nanny state, it's gone too far now, & no gollywogs, Robertson's took them off the jars, pathetic!, I collected them as a kid, 20 got you an enamelled lapel pin of a a gollywog,....oops I've said it again, firing squad for me then!

im sorry Maurice im gonna have to ban you for being politically incorrect.. lol!! :p;)

gollywogs is almost as ludricous as the old woman (82) who was fined £60 for crossing the road too slowly.. how much more pathetic does the labour government want to get?!?

hopefully soon... hopefully very soon, though the mainstream parties are basiclly the same.. vote for UKIP! lol

Political correctness has gone too far in the UK - you're not allowed to fly the Union Flag in some places anymore. Hell, a few years ago they tried to alter it to put black bits in.

Turning down an Asian for a job because they genuinely don't fit your criteria and genuinely aren't up for the job... see you in court, racist.

Stupid. Although I'm not involved myself, it really is no wonder that the BNP are fast gathering support. No wonder at all. And it's all Blair's fault, again.

jack and jill went up the hill, incy wincy spider, little miss muffet, mary mary quite contrary, bah bah black sheep,

Back
Top Bottom