Phone experts..

root said:
from a quick search that phone uses symbian os...

you should look on a symbian download site for a program called Fexplorer.

it's here for the series 60 symbian OS... I don't know what version yuor phone runs though.
http://my-symbian.com/s60/download/search.php?name=FExplorer

with this program you can search through all the folders, (including system folders) on your phone and delete the stuff you don't want.

hmmm... never heard of a symbian w600i. where does it say that?
edit: its a walkman phone i thought id add, you might of got mixed up

no he means that the OS on the phone is based on symbian, almost all are, the only ones that aren't are the windoze smart fones.... ggggrrrrrrrr. you could re-flash it, thats what i did to my motorola V3i to get rid of the horrible O2 logos... ggggrrrrr

hmmm i dont think so. it does not have the symbian os so it is therefore not a symbian phone

Natalya said:
if you cant find it in the folder of your phone when your plugging it in via USB, maybe its just hidden, show your hidden files and folders and they will all be there! its just like an ipod, when you plug it in and look at it through my computer none of the songs are there, not until you show hidden files and folders that is.. muahaha lol

Maybe, but im sure the creators already thought of this, even if I do find the files, im sure I can simply just hit delete...

EDIT-Just did that, doesnt work, the files dont show up :mad:

well all i can think of is my first suggestion which was to debrand the phone. what branding does it have?

You mean the service provider right? If so, Cingular...Man now I wish I waited for the w810, that wouldve been such a nice phone for me..Ohh well the w600i aint bad, what phone do you have dude1234?

i have a se k500. not the best of phones but atleast its unbranded and unlocked so i can del what ever i want. it does the job and the battery is ok. works well aside my psp. i want the w810. its a nice phone but expensive here.

Back
Top Bottom