Lordi win eurovision

blind_reaper8 said:
LMAO... those guys look REDICULOUS... and i like black metal... these guys just seem to be a little over the top... they had better play some pretty badass music... all show and no go is a bad way to go.

trust me, it's nothing like black metal.
But yeah, it's great to see them win!! Finally something new, I've never watched the eurovision contest before, simply because there is about 30 pathetic pop artist in there. This time we brought something new, and I do think that Lordi deserved to win. I just hope that this means that next year there will be more rock bands.

Well over pop BS (dont get me started) anything where the dudes in the band actually come up with the music and play an instrument... they had bloody well right win... pop isnt music... its the record companies enlisting people to rape the idiots who dont know what real music is of their cash... dont even get me started on my record label conspiracy stuff... grrr

Cradle of filth for next years UK entry :D

god that would be good to see ;)

Lordi arent really that 'heavy', but they are still a very good band, they did a great performance too :)

mark thorpe said:
Cradle of filth for next years UK entry :D

god that would be good to see ;)

Lordi arent really that 'heavy', but they are still a very good band, they did a great performance too :)
No no no, CoF would make it some Zombie Gang Orgy. It's about music not showmanship :p

99nasha said:
Such an brilliant performance :D:D

Does anyone know where I can get that song???

Just wait for a few weeks and u will see their album in the shops over there. :p

And by the way, their score, 292, was the highest in the history of Eurovision.

lol, I got this error message when trying to send this.
"You have included too many images in your signature or in your previous post. Please go back and correct the problem and then continue again. "
And then I deleted a few smilies from the quote and then it was fine.

CoF are an awsome band! cant wait to see them in *counts* 18 days now :D
id love to see them at eurovision next year, aint gonna happen though, lol

yeah, smilies count as images on here, theres a 5 limit...

haha, what was wrong with them natalya? their a good band :) lol

well they might have good music but they look scarey! stuff you see in nightmares when your a kid!

Back
Top Bottom