vista may not even come out

you think that sucks? dude, vista is going to be spyware itself. microsoft is going to put a prog in that can monitor what you will be doing.

john123 said:
you think that sucks? dude, vista is going to be spyware itself. microsoft is going to put a prog in that can monitor what you will be doing.

o, well then i guess it doesnt suck too much lol

john123 said:

Well that should only worry people that are doing illegal things!

well thats not my point. how would you like it if you were doing all your finances/bills/taxes and shit on your computer and then some gay company came and stole stuff.

john123 said:
well thats not my point. how would you like it if you were doing all your finances/bills/taxes and shit on your computer and then some gay company came and stole stuff.

yea good point, is this is a total fact? Like has microsoft stated they can?

lol, microsoft will just pay them out... visita will come out.. microsoft will be sure of that

and id be pissed if they were spying on us.. though they can do that anyway if they really want to.. dont do anything wrong, and you wont have a problem

Back
Top Bottom