CPU fan question

It doesn't need to go full speed, but I don't recommend using a fan controller. My Intel Fan was spinning too low for it...thus, requiring to change it.

u do recommened or dont recommend using a fan controller? my fan just cuts off if the cpu temp is under 25 celcius using the cpu fan connecter on the mobo... if it goes above 25 the cpu fan goes back on..... is that fine?

ibm's are bad for that, they only run the fans when it is necessary to keep the computer running optimaly, kinda like a laptop.

ahh this is so confusing.. the mobo is a dfi lanparty ut sli-dr expert... this is messed.

as long as your cpu fan turns on when it needs to then i guess you dont really have to be too worried, just monitor your temps.

That's it. And I don't recommend a CPU fan controller. My CPU fan was running too slow afterwards...and the CPU jumped well over 100C

oh ya, as long as it know to turn it on when it starts to get hot, just like laptops, mine goes till like 50 or so before it turns on.

aahh i see now... the way i have it set up now is the cpu fan is connected to another fan connecter on the mobo and the setting for that fan connecter goes by likke mobo temp or something so i just set it to max turn on at like 25 and since the mobo temp is constantly at 30 the cpu fan alwats stays on full blast. should i leave it like this then?

Back
Top Bottom