Lordi win eurovision

Such an brilliant performance :D:D:D:D:D

Does anyone know where I can get that song???

alvino said:
What's Eurovision? :confused:

The Eurovision Song Contest, basically where a bunch or countries, either in or associated with Europe, enter a pop act to win a competition which is judged by the general public. Finland, this year, entered a Hard Rock band called Lordi, which by many were slated as a "Satanic" band because of their costumes, even though they're nothing of the sort. Lordi, won the competition. :D

ArrizX said:
Hey... You guys were talking on msn about that

Indeed we were, me and Mark were voting for the band in the Semi Finals and did so in the Finals. Click the link I put up to see what all the fuss was about.:)

Haha yeah, they were alright. Great costumes.

I didn't watch them all, but I thought the UK's one was rather catchy, haha *prepares to be killed*

Kage said:
Haha yeah, they were alright. Great costumes.

I didn't watch them all, but I thought the UK's one was rather catchy, haha *prepares to be killed*

Haha, ours was alright. Nothing special but nothing terrible. However the voting for Lordi was more than just people voting for someone different, it was the alternative scene rising and making our allegiance known. The whole of Eurovision has been dominated by mainstream genres and acts, and finally a well known metal/rock act had the balls to enter the competition, and look what happened: They won by a landslide. 44 points over a country that mainly gained points from political votes anyway? That in itself is an accomplishment. Lordi said themselves that hopefully their victory would encourage other rock and metal acts into the competition, and I hope it will too. Lordi!

LMAO... those guys look REDICULOUS... and i like black metal... these guys just seem to be a little over the top... they had better play some pretty badass music... all show and no go is a bad way to go.

Back
Top Bottom