$50 if I "fix" a router

So, why didnt you just say that, instead of cursing at him ect ect...

i don't care what you think. yeah, $50 would be nice, so I am coming here. you're not making me feel any different.

MSFanBoy said:
Then stop complaining and figure it out for yourself. You shouldn't have taken a job when you don't know what you're doing. When you took it you just heard 50 dollars and thought (I'll just ask CF).
Yes, whoops is right, right to delete f**k & bitch, how did I know?, we mods have methods you haven't dreamed of, watch your language :mad:

Brookfield said:
Yes, whoops is right, right to delete f**k & bitch, how did I know?, we mods have methods you haven't dreamed of, watch your language :mad:

? Methods I haven't dreamed of? It could have been a screenshot..or someone saved the page..or you know the fact that vBulletin has the feature to see what they posted first...Thought I didn't know about that? Hate to burst your bubble but I am not as unintelligent as most of your other members. You haven't got methods, you have a link to the moderator control panel, and that's all.

what are you saying that you didn't say curse? you definitely did. why don't you just leave?

joepic said:
So my friend tells me her router "doesn't work" and she can't get it to work. When it's connected, neither the computer it's wired to can get access to the internet, or the computer that is connected to it cannot get access. What's the problem? I know nothing about wireless networking, so can someone please help me out? Oh yeah, and her dad says he'd give me $50 if i fix it. sweet, right? I really could use that $50, so does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it? I know she has a linksys router. But that's it.

Thanks guys, let me know if you have any info

Try disabling their firewalls first. Then check to see if you can get online.

Back
Top Bottom