Possessed Space Bar

Tommy Boy said:
Take your keyboard and mouse and throw them out the window and buy new ones......lol

I like your idea. Just that my laptop would go with it. But yea its probably something wrong with the keyboard itself. I'm gonna reformat in a bit and see if it clears this up because now my mouse is going haywire and scrolling all over the place with both the optical USB and the built in button.

Ack, i found the problemo. from the mouse button there is this black strip that snakes between keys and curves at a 90 degree angle about in the middle of the bar the disappears right i frot of the mouse keys. However the corner of the angle is sticking up i guess from adhesive that has ceased to stick. its also really sensitive so when i touch it with a pen or a finger to press it back into place it sends the coursor all over. its gonna be tough to glue it back into perfect position so i may just leave the bar off.

Sounds like you need a new keyboard or try propping off the spacebar button to clean it out. I like soaking my keyboard in warm water in the bathtub. Then let it out to dry in the sun.

Back
Top Bottom