cologne/deodorant/body spray

lol Pi!!!

anyways, i remember that one, Im not too fond of the smell, its alright just not me ya know? lol

Never Smelt the Versachi one though, hows it?

Its great man, its a nice soft scent, but the girls dig it, and thats what counts ahah

axe is bad. i hate it. it hurts your nose. even tag is better.

edit: this reminds me of the time when my gf went to some guy that likes her and said that he needs deodorant, so he went and bought axe and then started spraying everyone and then one kid took it and threw it on the floor to break it, the nozzle came off, and the whole class smelled like axe for a few hours :p
we were laughing the rest of the day about how he actually listened to her. he stalks her alot.

Man it just pisses me off, when im in gym and people think they are so cool using axe. That shit makes the whole place stink up..BOo to axe..

Axe... is great for the locker room... which smells like smelly socks and turd stained underwear... but like i said people who douse themselves in the crap are tools... its great for people who are in highschool sports... just so they dont smell like a urinal after a game... other than that... use should be avoided.

My current fav is Mont Blanc: Individuel

Back
Top Bottom