$50 if I "fix" a router

Then stop complaining and figure it out for yourself. You shouldn't have taken a job when you don't know what you're doing. When you took it you just heard 50 dollars and thought (I'll just ask CF).

hmm... google? linksys has a troubleshooting site for live chatting.

you can send the 50 dollars to my address, PM me for it! LOL :p

If you don't know what a "ping" is...then you really shouldn't have even been there when they were discussing it.

You didn't take the job...you're just coming here so you can fix your friends router and make 50 dollars...doesn't sound like a job to me.

Dude shut up, you think your all that coming in here acting like u know everything. If you dont have to say anything positive dont say anything at all! Thats what a forum is for, helping people out, and who cares if he can make a easy 50 off it, its non of your buisness anyhow..

heh what a pusssy, I see u edited ur post Mr. Tough Guy.. :cool:

Lionheart said:
ArrizX-
Goodbye amorssang picture.

Agreed.
Now look man, if you really want that $50 figure it out yourself. Yesterday I made $40 for fixing my nabors computer, took me and hour, and I figured the problem out myself. Now, if you really deserve that money, atleast read up on how to fix some of this stuff and fix the problem on your own. But asking somebody else the answer to a question just to make $50... I'm not buying it.

chris

God damn, just go about awnsering the question, who cares if he gets $50 for it, you guys are so jealous of the fact he will get paid for this. Joepic you shouldnt have said you get 50 for it, cause some people cant help others when they get money for it..

alright look, is it the end of the world coming here and asking for help on how to do something? who cares? i just wanted to know what to do before i get there. this isn't going to affect you, so keep your mouth shut

Well, he's basically having other people solve the problem for him so he can pick up 50 dollars. He should just look it up, "linksys troubleshooting".

Back
Top Bottom