Girl raped in my school!

Man, poor her! Now, how she feels is probably changed as it could have affected her permanenly. As for the guy...DIE and BURN!!!

mark thorpe said:
cleaned up..

that is sick :( any more news about it?
Er, news about what?, there's been so much going on.

How much does this thread rank on the rule 8 scale?, I know that today's youngsters are growing up in an increasingly violent age, & most are hardened by it, but when I read some of the posts, I can almost "see" the shock on their faces, you yourself are very vociferous, & I don't blame you, & you're that much older, in your opinion, should it be closed now?, I have faced up to what has been said so far, being quite a lot older, & seen much of the seamier side of life.

No doubt when they see this post, opinions for & against will practically flood in.

Nik00117 said:
However it is truly sick either way, if the guy assaulted the girl or if the girl cried wolf.

Don't be too offended i've seen girls cry wolf in the past. However if the crime has tooken place and that 15 year old is guility punish him.

yeah, over here, girls can just cry "RAPE" and the media and all its focus goes on her, she gets fame, the guy(s) go to prison, and possibly some money if a civil case is also filed. I saw one where the girl willingly went to her home with a guy, and had sex. the next morning she just tried to hurt herself, and called 911 and said he raped her, but like nik said, the doctors can tell...

Back
Top Bottom