cologne/deodorant/body spray

The deodorant I use is Gillete Power Stripe. I have two colognes Hugo Boss Energise and Santos de Cartier. I like the first one better, because it's new :p.

I hate people who douse themselves in axe, after gym, all the smells combine into one, and boy does it make you get a headache. Its just so nasty, is it so hard, to spend 5 more and get a cheap cologne..I used to like axe, but then I realised after an hour or so, it stunk! Armani Acqua Di GIO all the way... :D

There is not one cologne to choose from on there lol

My Colognes:

• Estée Lauder: Beyond Paradíse
  • Givenchy: Pour Homme *
  • Calvin Klein: Escape
  • Calvin Klein: Obsession
I Like The Givency the Best, I don't really know how to describe the scent, I know all the girls love it lol

And on the record, Axe and Tag are for guys that dont have enough money to get proper cologne, and fall for the stupid advertisements and think that wearing their product will make hordes of women flock to them.

Well put, anyhow isnt Givenchy the bottle shaped like somehwat of a triangle? and gold borders and crap?

givenchy%20pour%20homme-M.jpg

Ohh never midn, I was talking about this one. I was preety close to buying it, but I got versache blue jeans instead...

My cologne..
Armani Aqcua Di Gio
Versache Blue Jeans
Issey Miyake
Polo BLue

This it the bottle I was talkiing about paradox

p11667b5qc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom