Any lotto players/winers here?

They sell these scratch off tickets here in PA called "Win for life" that you can win $1000 a week for life, and someone in my town won it. So I went one day and bought one ticket scratched it off, won $20, took $18 and another ticket (they're $2 apiece). Scratched off the other ticket and won another $20, again took $18 and another ticket. Scratched off the new one and got $40...lol. I took the $38 and another ticket but didn't win anything on the other ticket so I stopped $74 richer in like 10 mins. Thats about the luckiest I've ever been with the lottery.
I play the powerball from time to time but only when it gets up to like 150-300 million. I figure, if I'm going to play, why not play something that is going to change my life.

ive won 40 dollars before, but my grandpa is extremely lucky tih lotto tickets. one time he bought 10 lotto tickets, won about 500 dollars in all. its crazy!

i won a decent amount on the french lotto - the 'joker' number- in 2005.
luck of the draw, the machine made the numbers up...

pity it wasnt the main lotto though. still, almost enough for a new appartment.
then the taxman hits you for a huge share a year after you invest in property...

My Dad Plays scratch offs all the time, And One Day I was like "daddy will you buy me one?" and i handed him two dollars

He bought me one, and I scratched it off, and It was a 50,000 dollar jackpot. He didn't even let me keep the money in a savings account, he went out and bought stuff for himself.

I really dislike that man

Back
Top Bottom