1 Year

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I've been waiting a while to type up my 1 year thread. Here are my thoughts on CF.

Mods are cool
Community is great
Poeple are cool
Poeple are smart

And bascially i've been here now for a full year. Well I have to go i'm down at a friends house this morning and we are fixing to eat.#

Edit I miss reread my date I still got 10 days. I guess 10 days out ofs 365 isn't to big of a deal.

Funny thing is they realy do lol, ive been here for 2 years and seen a fair few people come and ago

But it still seems like months ago i was typing like the right msn whore i once was :D

Anyway Congrats on the 1 year milestone :D

Nik00117 said:
I've been waiting a while to type up my 1 year thread. Here are my thoughts on CF.

Mods are cool
Community is great
Poeple are cool
Poeple are smart

And bascially i've been here now for a full year. Well I have to go i'm down at a friends house this morning and we are fixing to eat.#

Edit I miss reread my date I still got 10 days. I guess 10 days out ofs 365 isn't to big of a deal.

Well I don't know about cool... It is a Computer forum :D

To celebrate your anniversary of arrival I will don a party hat.

Nik00117 said:

Mods are cool
Community is great
Poeple are cool
Poeple are smart

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great job dude keep up the great work :D

nice man.....a year is a long time

Edit: it appears I'm coming up on two years this july

Back
Top Bottom