race pictures

if the world were water, i could use my jetski to travel, but its not, so i need either a car and a license, or a dirtbike lol

yea i got another race tommorrow (5/20)

its gonna be a tight track so i don't know what to expect

and the best thing that i love about my government is that you have to be 18 years or older to get a full license

but at 16 (my age) i can drive faster then my mom does on the highway.

hope you win a race someday. Maybe you'll make it to the ranks of NASCAR or some other big time racing series, thats how most of them started out.

Tommy Boy said:
hope you win a race someday. Maybe you'll make it to the ranks of NASCAR or some other big time racing series, thats how most of them started out.

yeah hopefully. its 2:30 AM right now on Long Island,New York and i just came back from my second race...and elt me tell you guys the track sucked!!!
no turns were the same (different angled banks), they stuck my class in the sh!t hole of the pits with huge rocks to avoid when driving, and to top it all off something happened to my car where my throttle cable was stuck and my car would start wide-open

so i didn't get to race but i did get some practice laps, hopefully this was my last race at Catskill :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom