Vista Information!

my pc should be able to run vista if i just get a gb of ram. 1gb seems to go for around £40-£50 on ebay (suppose it is a bit expensive) so i may dual boot soon :D

mudda_fudda said:
if what ur saying means lets say im playing COD2 on a computer and then a guy from xbox360 invites me to play online so i could play online on me pc but face people with xbox360s?.

Also does anyone know when vista is 2 be realased. will it have a media center edition?

YES! If your friend has Call of Duty 2 on the Xbox 360 and you have Call of Duty 2 on Windows Vista, with the Live Anywhere network, he can send an invite for you to join him on a multiplayer match, reguardless of the fact that you're on a PC and he's on a Xbox 360. Get it? It's awesome. :D

there won't be a 'media center version' per say, but there will be a few versions, which vary in power.. ultimate is the best version and of course most expensive. theres also the home premium, which is a level below.. business edition, some other ones and one that is completely stripped down, but i don't think that version will be available in the united states.

These are just recommended specs, right? It's not a case of it not installing if you don't have the right stuff, is it?

ArrizX said:
Screw that. I bet I could run it on 256mb, or at least 384mb ram. Just like you 'need' 256mb ram for xp, but I can run it on a 300mhz Pent 3, with 96mb ram. ]

And it runs just fine.

probaly slow as crap.

From the beta's I used vista was slow as crap.

I am installing vista on a brand new computer today, the newest build. Not my computer, but it will be fun :D

DJ-CHRIS said:
From the beta's I used vista was slow as crap.

I am installing vista on a brand new computer today, the newest build. Not my computer, but it will be fun :D

that is what microsoft gives you. the os the everyone uses, and is slow and sucks.

It's called Beta for a reason. :rolleyes: I don't get why people who dislike Windows keep using it. There are alternatives like Linux, or if you know how, Mac OS X.

Back
Top Bottom